Sunday, November 25, 2012

Eleanor Roosevelt

  • In your posting, you will briefly explain which successful leader you chose and why. Secondly, you will want to propose a thesis statement for your speech. Remember, you can revise and rewrite your thesis statement at any time during the speech writing process. This is just your first attempt at formulating your thesis statement.

  • There are two reason I choose to do my speech on Eleanor Roosevelt.  The first reason would be is because I did not pay a lot of attention to my history classes in High School; I thought it was a very boring subject.  Now that I am more older and wiser I am interested in history and I hope to learn something new.  Secondly, I wanted to choose a woman in American History that had a positive influence as being a successful leader.

    At the age 14 Eleanor attended a boarding school in London, this boarding school became the stepping stone in educating Eleanor on how become a successful leader.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment